The quick shot is shot by four shooting modes, namely fade away, rocket, orbit and flick. Theaircraft automatically flies according to the selected shooting mode and continues to shoot for a specific time. Finally, it automatically generates a short video to support continuous editingand rapid sharing in the App. Both EVO Nano series and EVO Lite series can do One Click Quick Shot.
1. Ensure that the battery is full. Start the aircraft to more than 2.5m above the ground.
2. Switch the shooting mode to short film (when a different one-click short filmmode is selected, there will be the description of relevant short film), and show the shooting effect. Ensure that the surrounding has no obstacle and is suitable for automatic flight.
Thins You Should Pay Attention To:
- Please use the short film shooting in an open environment free of obstacle and blockage.
- Pay close attention to any pedestrian, vehicle, animal or other obstacles in thesurrounding environment to avoid the occurrence of accident.
- The distance between aircraft and remote controller shall maintain within 30m, and theaircraft shall be within the range of operator’s visibility.
- Please do not use the one-click short film function in the case of the poor GPS signal dueto building or blockage, otherwise this may cause unstable flight path of aircraft or other accidents.
- When using the one-click short film function, user shall abide by the local laws onprivacy right.