Autel Robotics EVO II Low-Noise Propellers
EVO II Low-Noise Propeller
The new-generation low-noise propellers adopt a new aerodynamic design, which makes the overall noise drops 2.5db, enhanced flight stability and performance. The Autel Robotics EVO II Low-Noise propeller compatible with EVO II, EVO II Pro, and EVO II Dual. Willow-shaped propeller ensures least resistance, highest efficiency and least noise.
Note: All props installed on an EVO II aircraft must be the same version. You cannot mix standard and low-noise propellers together. So We recommend that you buy a full set (2 pairs) for your aircraft if you do not already have low noise propellers.
- EVO II Low-Noise propellers are made of nylon and glass fiber, ensuring both intensity and toughness.
- It stabilizes flight and protects user safety in extreme propeller crash cases in which propellers will break but not smash into scattering pieces.
- The willow-shaped propellers are optimized repeatedly to ensure least resistance, highest efficiency and smallest noise.
- The foldable design and foolproof installation make them highly user-friendly.
Autel Robotics has redesigned the propellers for the EVO II Series aircrafts. This updated version differs from the original propeller design. Both propeller versions cannot be mixed together on the aircraft, for it will result in unstable flight. All propellers must be the same version in order to avoid damaging the aircraft.
- Size: 9030
- Material: nylon +30% glass fiber
In The Box:
- 1 x Clockwise (CW) Propeller
- 1 x Counter-Clockwise (CCW) Propeller